Saturday, November 6, 2010

That won't bring me back to you

"Wish you a very happy and prosperous 'DEWALI'. Take care of ur health & study beacuse only these 2 things r important in life & future.kabhi dil kare to bat kar lena tab shayad mujhe samajh pao. i m waiting.ok take care."

The sender of this SMS was close to me once. Then the sender made a mistake that ruined everything. I tried to stop the sender from choosing the wrong path. But the sender was adamant. The sender had become selfish, so he couldn't see what he wanted to do was ruining not only our relationship, but was tearing away several other relationships that were dear to both of us. Now, it's too late to mend those mistakes. The wounds might heel with time, but the scars will be there forever.

I don't remember for how long we haven't talked.


If you can read this, then you should know that sending greetings on festivals and birthdays won't undo what you did to me and my family. 

You yearn to talk to me? You want to hear my voice? You ache to listen to my words?  

Your punishment is not my words and my anger, your punishment is my silence and my indifference!

1 comment:

  1. Dude thats little harsh.Wonder what he did to piss u so much.

    ReplyDelete