Sunday, March 21, 2010

The moment!

Success doesn't come to you,you go to it.

It's 2 am as I write...
Have you ever felt how one moment can change your entire life ahead?for better?for worse?
No,I am not writing because I just experienced that moment....I am writing this because I just realized what a big fool I am!

That moment of my life came long back...and I was dumb enough to miss out on it!

Moreover,since I missed out on it, everything that happened from then until this very moment was beyond my understanding.Every action looked  like a mistake,and every consequence looked like a disaster.
Every Plan A failed...and so did plan B,C,D......till there were no more plans left. What I forgot was that "Life goes by as we are busy planning it"...
My attempts at avoiding failure were futile.Why?Because it wasn't failure,it was the lack of recognizing success.
My chase for success seemed never ending.Why?Because I was always running in a circle unable to realize that success lay within,not without.
I was frustrated, confused, desperate, dissatisfied....even rebellious! Kept wondering-"What the hell went wrong?"

NOTHING....nothing went wrong....

I  failed to realize that things were meant to be so...you can call it fate,destiny,God's wish...anything....for me it is too trivial a thing to ponder upon right now...I am thinking about something totally different and much bigger!

Now everything is fitting in its place.....the jigsaw is starting to take shape...a good shape...a shape that I didn't initially planned upon,or desired,or even thought of...but I guess this is why life is so interesting! If we always knew what we'll get,the joy of receiving would simply vanish,wouldn't it???

It's good to see things going back to normal,I mean they were always normal,the correct perception just went missing! :)
I missed my old self a lot...it's been a long time Varun Tyagi...glad we meet again!


PS-Talking about 'life changing moment'....is it happening for the second time right now??!!  ;)

8 comments:

  1. Its good.......the style is catchy n gritty; but the best part is tht u really reflected back on certain things, nd the result is obvious. I like the tone of this more thn wht i heard frm u a lil while back. Keep it this way buddy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks buddy!
    it has come after so long and so much of struggle...It ain't going anywhere now,trust me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...looks lyk u hv just realised tht u are actually sitting on d same treasure chest tht u've been searching all along!!!
    I dont really know whats inside dat chest but wud luv to kno abt it someday!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly...would love to tell you someday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nic 1!
    Success lays within!! xcellent perspectiv!!
    took 2 lines for my all tym collection of gud 1s! hope u don't mind! maybe i wud include dem in my nxt cmptsn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @aVnAdEpT-Before using my work...read below...
    "Purple thoughts,Violet images by Varun Tyagi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 India License"!!! ;) :P

    Thanks for ur comment...I didn't know I would get such an overwhelming response!

    ReplyDelete
  8. badi jaldi ye samajh me aa gaya..........
    hum to 2 saal se koshish hi kar rahey they

    ReplyDelete