Friday, March 19, 2010

Un nuevo comienzo

A beginning of one thing is an end to some other thing,right?

So here I am,after months of procrastination and a series of unfortunate events(a la Lemony Snicket's!!)...finally blogging again and happy to be doing so!

About this blog..well all I can say is...it's going to be random...it's going to be fun...absurd...thought provoking...and ultimately it is gonna be what a blog is supposed to be-CONCISE! (What's the point in writing gigantic essays that no one reads?)

And I am thinking about being more regular on this one...unlike my previous attempts!(Although it is too early to say anything!)

Look out for my next blog...I'll be telling you about those unfortunate events I mentioned above!
(Today Delhi Daredevils lost yet another game,friends made my IPL time more miserable!)


PS-Expectation is a bitch! I hope you get the point ;)

4 comments:

  1. Nice gentle start as expected !!
    yu dont let ur followers down often, do yu ?
    As said very aptly, expectation is a bitch ! But I am pretty faithful on the fact that we can expect to read some good articles at this location !!
    Have a nice time writing & sharing !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Abhinav sir- The first comment from you,as expected! :)
    I don't know how I can thank you for your faith in me...you are a real morale booster sir! Thanks a lot!
    I hope people enjoy this blog...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and a gentle way to start...
    now i just hope to read some interesting stuff here... in fact...honestly speaking i am sure on this part...!!;)
    good luck...!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice..The harshness revealed in really gentle words!!
    Keep writing \m/

    ReplyDelete