Saturday, March 5, 2011

Love(d) the way you die(d)!

Arjun Singh, a former union minister,chief minister and governor who made a strong bid to become prime minister in the 1990s (yeah really), is dead. This is how the country's leading newspapers described it today. 
Well, I can forgive them for blurting out so bluntly,because trust me, it comes to millions of us youngsters as a great news! ;)

I mean, you can call me cruel/A-hole/jerk/Satan for bitching about a dead ass, but that guy was seriously a menace. He practically ruined so many careers overnight, with his famously infamous 'Reservation Act'. Because of that 'self proclaimed messiah of minorities', my(and many others') options of choosing a college, a branch, a career and a life were killed in the womb! Screw him!

And if you press your brains a lee-til bit, you'll recall that he is the same coward who ran away from Bhopal on the fateful night of December 2,1984. And that he played a big hand in getting a certain Anderson, a man responsible for the history's worst industrial disaster, 'safely' out of the country. Not only this, he was allegedly involved in the Churhat lottery scandal as Madhya Pradesh chief minister and in Hawala case. How could the country tolerate such a jackass all this while? And worse, some even hailed him as a hero!

There's no reservation in heaven for you Arjun, you're goin down baby,way down. And trust me, when I come over there, which I am going to for sure, you'll find yourself in a 'minority'!

No comments:

Post a Comment